The Star Entertainment Group is proud to be the first hospitality and entertainment organisation to be recognised with a Gold Employer status at the 2022 Australian LGBTQ Inclusion Awards.
- Introduction of a Gender Affirmation Policy that includes paid leave and additional workplace support
- Installing all gender bathrooms for team members
- An updated uniform policy allowing team members to choose the uniform that best aligns to their gender
- Parental leave policy that is inclusive of LGBTQIA+ families
- Mandatory LGBTQIA+ training and an optional ally module
Source: Read Full Article